View Mobile Site

Ask the Expert

Signal Photos


Electrical fire at Hart High causes little damage

Posted: August 23, 2010 7:30 p.m.
Updated: August 23, 2010 7:30 p.m.

Firefighters responded to a reported fire in an electrical room adjacent to the William S. Hart High School auditorium at approximately 2:15 p.m. today.

Los Angeles County firefighters arrived to find smoke billowing out of a vent from a room that contains the electrical transformers and breakers for Hart High.

Using a smoke ejector, firefighters cleared the room of smoke. The fire did not spread to any other part of the school.

Southern California Edison was asked to cut power to the affected lines.


Most Popular Articles

There are no articles at this time.
Commenting not available.
Commenting is not available.


Powered By
Morris Technology
Please wait ...